www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Friday, January 18, 2008

Applebee's

So, I had my orientation today at Applebee's - I officially start on Monday! I'm excited, and a little nervous, as I really haven't had a job in quite some time. But I know this will be good for us. Right now I'm scheduled 11-4 M, W, Th and F of this coming week. A little more than what I was expecting, but this is my training week, so I won't say anything. I was hoping for evenings and weekends, so I will be home when the kids are mostly awake. But I just need to make it to May, then the college kids are out of school and hopefully I can do the other shifts if I want to still switch. And when I was getting a tour of the restaurant, Eddie was working - we worked at the Ground Round together! So that was pretty cool. So, tomorrow I'll be shopping - I need solid black shoes (that are comfy to work in for long hours!), black pants, and black shirts. I'm glad black is my color, or I'd look like I was tired every day at work :o) Anyways...

Kids are doing fine. Evie started throwing tantrums again. I'm hoping it's just because of her molars coming in and she's hurting. I'll try to keep her on pain killers (baby versions, of course!) tomorrow, to see if that helps her out at all. She finally let me put my finger where her molars would be coming thru, and she bit down, just like she did when she was a few months old. Derrick is also a little on the crabby side, but he just spent the last two weeks eating us out of house and home, so I'm sure he's growing. My 3 1/2 year old is wearing 6Ts!!! I don't even have the next set of clothes! Hopefully his legs will just grow, then his pants should fit fine. But if his upper body grows also, then I'm in trouble :o)

Oh, we also cleaned out the basement yesterday and today. I took 3 containers of toys up to Once Upon a Child today - and she bought every toy!! I was so excited! Our toy room is only about 1/2 full now. Which is the way I like it - NO ONE SEND NEW TOYS! Alright, off to bed. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: