www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Monday, October 13, 2008

28 Weeks - Month 7 - Last Trimester!

Wow - I'm in the last trimester - last leg of this journey! ;o) Baby has been very good, I was just thinking the other day that this one hasn't been very active that I've noticed. Then two days ago this little one became super active. Kind of annoying, but I guess it's a good thing, right? Feeling overall pretty good. I'm still tired by the middle of the afternoon/just after dinnertime. But don't have the time for naps. I didn't close on Friday, and had a nice section closing on Saturday (no steps, no ramps, little walking) and my hip felt so good when I was done! Sore, but I was at least able to sit on the floor without wanting to scream. Wish I could request that section every Fri and Sat! We'll see what I can do :o)

Derrick and Eve have been very creative lately. We are working on a project for Gran to mail to her last week (oops!) but will get it to her at the end of this week.

Derrick is very good at coloring, drawing stick figures (he's working on drawing fingers on those stick figures). Eve I just taught a few minutes ago how to use scissors. She cut up so many pieces of paper! I drew 2 lines on her paper and had her cut on the lines. She did fairly well, but we'll work on that some more!

Ok, off to get some more cleaning/organizing done. Kids jumped all over the bassinet the other day and cracked the sides of it :o( So I need to get that up in our room before they ruin it any more and it's not useable. I need one for #3!

No comments: