www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Congratulations!

Congrats out to Dave and Karly on the safe arrival of Caitlyn Charlotte!

I took the kids shopping today for Alisson and Bradon's Big Sister/Big Brother gifts. They were more interested in the toys than the things I thought Karly might appreciate more (coloring books and puzzles). They would hurt less when Bradon throws them :o) he he he

Caitlyn is a little peanut. I got to take a quick peak at her before she left the room. She was 7# 12oz and 20 1/2 inches. I don't know what I would do if one of my kids was that size! But she was absolutely beautiful. All cozy, wrapped up and sleeping. Just the way I like them :o)

Eve has been having a rough few days I think. The last 3 nights she has wet the bed. She's had a new schedule over the past few weeks, and I think she's just stressed out. I spent more time with her today, and plan on doing even more tomorrow - including reading to her which she asks us to do ALL DAY LONG! But I think she needs more one-on-one time, so hopefully that will help out. She wasn't feeling well a few days ago, but she doesn't seem to be sick any more. So hopefully this will all pass. Luckily I still had a few diapers left. She was NOT happy about having to wear one, but I explained to her that if she wakes up with no potties in her diaper, she can wear panties again. I was just sick of washing her bedding this much!

Ryan said they played very well together today while I was at work. So that's good. They are both feeling much better and back to their normal, energetic selves!

I've been having a TON of Braxton-Hicks (practice contractions). Very annoying. I wish I could get them to stop since I won't really be needing them :o) My hip is doing better in some ways, and worse in others. I can now walk without severe pain. But I can't sit on the floor without severe pain. However, since I do more walking than sitting on the floor, I'll take it! I'm usually in desperate need of a nap just after dinnertime, but won't take a nap since I would probably want to keep on sleeping! And now it's 11pm and I'm still awake. I should go. Stay tuned for pics. I plan on taking some fun ones tomorrow before it's too cold to be outside for a while!

No comments: