www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Friday, October 31, 2008

Doc Appt

I had my doc appt yesterday. Baby's currently breech. No big deal since I have to have a C-section. And it still has time to flip, but usually by 32 weeks it's done. I'm just about 31 already. Crazyt. But I was wondering why I didn't feel the same as the other two. Measuring a little big - but she said, "You're right on track for your babies." Great. So much for not having a 10# again :o) But that's ok. They are cute chubby.

Didn't accomplish a lot of my to-do list yesterday :o( I started some of the other ones, just never fully finished them. So here's my list for today...

1. Finish cleaning off the table. ALMOST DONE!
2. Sweep the floor. Then if I get ambitious, I can wash it. But at least sweep it. DONE!
3. Vacuum living room floor. DONE!
4. Put all toys downstairs.
5. Empty out at least one of the boxes in our living room of "Stuff".
6. Clean off counter. Will get done on Sunday, when our new desk arrives! No more paper on the counters!!!
7. Clean off top of refrigerator.
8. Make it thru work. I'm so stinking tired.
9. Put plastic wrap stuff on the windows - the order came!
10. Read a book to the kids, or do something with them.
11. Oops, forgot one. I need a costume for work tonight. Need to finish finding it and put it together. More shopping. Yay. Not really. DONE!

Happy Halloween Everyone! Or as the kids have been saying - Happy Trick or Treats! :o)

No comments: