www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Update


Eve excited about her new Mini Ponies. Derrick staring at his new Batman.


Kids making "Christmas Fishies" - dipping Goldfish Pretzel crackers in almond bark. Mmm!






Oh man did the kids have a great Christmas! And to be honest, so did I! This was the best Christmas yet - gift wise :o) I didn't ask for much, but I got it all! And then some that I didn't want to ask for bcuz I thought it was too much.
The only downside to Christmas was that I swelled up pretty good. I tried to stay hydrated and keep my feet up, but come the day after Christmas, the swelling in my feet never went away, even after sleeping. But I can't complain too much, this happened with Derrick when I was about 6 1/2 months pregnant, so for this to happen in just my last few days, I'm ok with. I just wish I would have "nested" earlier so I could actually get things accomplished! I can't stand too long before my feet start throbbing.

Derrick's favorite Christmas presents - anything Superhero related - he has new Batmans and Spidermans, Marvel calendar, coloring books, sword, stickers. Eve's favorite Christmas presents - hands down it is the 18 My Little Ponies she got!

Derrick got a hold of a pair of scissors and cute one of the ponies hair. No big deal. Until I found a very nice chunk of brown curly hair! He cut Eve's hair! I kept it for his scrapbook, but not after a nice scolding. And at least it wasn't her bangs!

Enjoy the few pics. And stay tuned, Baby Z #3 will be here shortly!

No comments: