www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Little Red Riding Hood

A few weeks ago we watched Hoodwinked. I taught the kids how to sing the Little Red Riding Hood song from years ago - it's kind of cute!

I'm also 15 weeks now. Baby Z #3 is about 4 inches tall, and weighs in at a whopping 2 1/2 ounces :o)

I took the kids to the parade yesterday. We had a great time, except I got sunburned pretty good! :o( I'm not used to getting sunburned, but I haven't been out in direct sunlight with a tank top on all summer. I was blocking the sun from the kids, and they have a little tan, so I guess that's good. So I've been lathering on the aloe, which feels good on some spots, but actually hurts to apply at the top of my shoulder.

We had a lease signed on Friday, which is so nice! They move in for sure on August 1st, but may want to move in earlier bcuz of their current leases ending. Which is also great!

1 comment:

Stella said...

Little Evie is adorable as always!