www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Magnets and Baby

The magnet board is working! Derrick realized that there was one day when he didn't get paid bcuz all the magnets weren't there. So I cheated and gave them each 2 quarters for each full day of magnets, so we could go uptown to buy a treat so they understand the doing chores and getting paid. They each had $1.50 to spend at the Dollar Store. Derrick of course picked out a sword, luckily it was a foam one, and he is as I type jumping around and swining the sword like the guys on Lord of the Rings. Eve picked out a neon green pony (just like the My Little Ponies). Hopefully this will keep up!

Baby is about 4 1/2 inches and 3 1/2 ounces. Over the next few weeks the baby will double in size, so I will definitely have to put an order in for new maternity shirts for work. (I don't have any all black ones). Baby's eyes are getting into the "normal position" instead of being way out on the face. Toenails are also growing. All of this of course is from my weekly update, I wouldn't have a clue what was going on without it :o)

No comments: