www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Cards



So I'm doing a Christmas card exchange with some fans of www.couponingtodisney.com. We have received a few cards so far, and I decided to get a map of the United States so Dirk and Eve can color in the states we receive cards from. It's a fun learning experience for them. Thanks for your cards ladies!!

This card on top of the TV is a card from Brandy in Pennsylvania - the kids loved it! It's not going up on our door like the others, and Dirk picked the top of the TV to display it :o) The other cards are being hung on ribbon dangling from our door that goes downstairs, so we see them every time we go to family room or toy room!

The lego puppy is what I received when I bought 2 gift cards at Target (there's another little white puppy running around somewhere in the house, who knows where Eve hid hers). I already had a gift card to Target, I just swapped it out for 2 of these. This was there St. Nick gift today!

No comments: