www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dirk's Christmas Program


So, I'm not going to lie. School programs are not that interesting to me. In fact, they bore me. Even with my kid in them. But, like a good mom, I drag myself there to support my boy. And I know in 20 years, I'm going to love watching the videos and looking at the pictures, because my little boy will no longer be that, a little boy. I can tell he doesn't care for it either, since he had more fun poking and jabbing his buddy, Jackson.

His class looked so cute all dressed up! I stopped by his classroom to snatch a pic of those cuties! I told them if they smiled really nice for the first one, then they could make a goofy face for the next one! They were SO excited about being allowed to be goofy!




No comments: