www.swagbucks.com/refer/carriezeldenrust

Search & Win

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kohl's Deals!

WOW! I love that Eve's birthday is in January, I score some great deals for her birthday! I wish I could do the same for Victor online, but with his birthday already tomorrow, I have to hit the stores in person (oh darn!) to get him some great gifts.

Kohl's has 99c shipping per item going on. I didn't order the other things I wanted for Eve for her birthday in time - people were buying things before I could!

But I did get her this pair of pants for a whopping $1.86 including shipping!! (The pink butterfly one)

Use the code "TWENTY4U" to get an additional 20% off. Plus I went thru Ebates to earn 4% cash back!

They have lots of fun pjs with Disney princesses on them - go check out Kohl's! And before you buy - check out the link to Ebates to earn some extra cash back! You get $5 bonus cash if you're new to Ebates!!

No comments: